3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRopers Court, Bridport, Dorset
- Well-presented Semi-Detached Period Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Sitting/Dining Room
- Spacious Accommodation
- South-Facing Private Courtyard Garden
- Potential Off Road Parking
Enjoying a great location close to the town centre, a spacious semi-detached period cottage understood to date back to circa 1860 with colour washed rendered elevations under a slate roof. The accommodation is good sized and well-presented, enjoying a sunny south facing rear aspect. Modern amenities include gas fired central heating, replacement UPVC sealed unit windows/doors, well fitted kitchen with solid pine fronted units plus stainless steel gas hob and electric oven and a modern bathroom. Character features include a brick fireplace with gas log-style fire and stripped pine doors. There is excellent potential for a rear conservatory if required.
A further feature is the private, very sunny, south-facing courtyard garden.
There is currently on street parking (subject to availability), although there is potential for creating off road parking to the side of the cottage (subject to any local authority approval). A wooden gate leads to a lovely sunny walled courtyard garden which has been designed for ease of maintenance.
The property is pleasantly situated in a small and popular cul-de-sac within just a few minutes walking distance of the town centre. Bridport is a historic and thriving market town with an excellent range of shopping and business facilities together with Arts Centre and Leisure Centre. There is a popular twice weekly market. The immediate area is designated as being one of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the nearby river meadows provide pleasant walks. The beautiful World Heritage coast is within only a few miles at West Bay with access to stunning cliff and coastal walks.
The larger centres of Dorchester, Yeovil and Weymouth are all within 20 minutes driving distance with main line rail services to London and the West Country.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49724106.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.