3 bedroom detached house for saleVan Mildert Way, Low Hartburn
- Bellway Homes Built Detached Family Sized House
- Popular Low Hartburn Location
- Three Bedrooms (Master with En-Suite)
- Pleasant Head of Cul-De-Sac Position
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Modern Maplewood Style Units
- Useful Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
With three good sized bedrooms and three reception rooms, this Bellway Homes built detached house with NO ONWARD CHAIN merits an early viewing. The garage has been professionally converted to create a useful additional room which can be used as you wish, then there is the usual lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom/WC on the ground floor. The first floor has master bedroom with shower room en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49724121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.