1 bedroom apartment for saleOakbridge Drive, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, PR7
- Over 55's retirement apartment
- One double bedroom
- Open plan lounge & fitted kitchen
- Modern wet room
- Various on site facilities including residents lounge, bistro bar, health centre & gym
- Communal parking
- No upward chain
- Viewing highly recommended
Sold with no onward chain. This first floor, one bedroomed apartment is situated within the luxury surroundings of the Buckshaw retirement village, which is designed for over 55 years of age looking for either independent living or full care packages. This apartment benefits from being end of block with dual aspect views and only one neighbouring apartment. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a delightfully well maintained apartment, with hallway, one double bedroom, modern wet room and lounge being open plan to the fitted kitchen. The property has communal gardens with seating areas to enjoy the best of the location. The on-site facilities include a residents lounge and bistro with bar, library with IT facilities, gymnasium, health centre with therapy room, hair salon and outdoor bowling green. There are communal car parking facilities, a reception area and a shop for essentials.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49724769.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6523668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.