3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorton Avenue, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Garage & Driveway
- 24'3" Open-Plan Living & Dining Room
- Kitchen With Separate Laundry Room
- Upvc DG & Upgraded Combination Boiler
- South-Facing Rear Garden
- Short Stroll From Norton Village
- No Onward Chain
Situated within a short walk of Norton's thriving High Street and with an array of highly acclaimed amenities and commuter links all on the doorstep, this remarkably-proportioned family home sits centrally within an established community, currently growing in popularity, and must be viewed in order to truly appreciate the combined size, further potential and location on offer. Featuring Upvc double glazing, gas central heating to an updated combination boiler and cavity wall insulation; this cared-for property should prove a viable investment and is offered to the market with the added convenience of NO ONWARD CHAIN. In brief, the accommodation currently comprises; Entrance Porch, Reception Hallway with right-angled stairs and ample storage, 24'3" open-plan Living and Dining Room with feature bay window and south-facing French doors creating significant natural light, Kitchen with separate Laundry Room extension, three double Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the largest; all served by a modern Bathroom with white suite incorporating an over-bath shower and separate WC. Externally, an enclosed south-facing garden provides a low-maintenance outdoor space for Summer enjoyment with the advantage of an attached garage and gated driveway. Sensibly priced and one not to be missed offering an outstanding investment opportunity with minimal cosmetic enhancement required.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49724922.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.