2 bedroom bungalow for saleNether Place, Mauchline, KA5
- Rarely available detached bungalow
- Wrap around, low maintenace gardens
- Generous sized accommodation throughout
- Gated driveway providing off street parking
- Conservatory with lovely views over the gardens
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen and shower room
- Walking distance to local shops.
Ayrshire Estate Agents are delighted to present this two bedroom detached bungalow to the market. The property is named "Torwood" and is situated on Nether Place in Mauchline. The accommodation is generous throughout and is in good condition.
Comprising of a lounge, conservatory, kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room. This is a rarely available type of property within the popular town.
The property is entered via the conservatory which is a peaceful space to relax and enjoy some heat with a lovely view over the gardens. From the conservatory you enter the main hallway which provides access to the other rooms.
There is a large lounge with two windows which overlook the gardens, and with the half glazed doors as well, this room and light and airy. From the lounge, there is access to the modern fitted kitchen. The kitchen comprises of wall and base units in white with a complimentary black worktop and tiled splash back. The kitchen has a beautiful landscape view from the window.
There are two double bedrooms which benefit from built in wardrobes.
The modern fitted shower room comprises of a wc, sink with built in vanity unit, shower cubicle and a modern chrome heated towel rail. The shower room is fully tiled.
The gardens with this bungalow wraps around the full property with off street parking to the side with gated access. There is an Indian sandstone patio for al fresco dining and relaxing, and the rest is laid mostly with decorative chips. There is an array of matured plants and shrubs to add a nice bit of colour but keeping the garden as a whole as low maintenance as possible. The garden is fully enclosed and very private and includes a garden shed. There is also an outside power supply.
Room sizes (approx):
Lounge - 4.8m x 4.2m
Kitchen - 3.3m x 2.7m
Conservatory - 2.8m x 2.5m
Bedroom 1 - 3.0m x 3.2m
Bedroom 2 - 2.9m x 3.1m
The property is situated in the Ayrshire conservation village of Mauchline, local amenities in the village include both a nursery and primary school, independent shops, co-operative supermarket, medical centre, and a library. Daily commuting to most commercial centres within the central belt of Scotland is possible, including not only Ayr, Kilmarnock, and Irvine, but also Glasgow with the M77 motorway link, which can be picked up just to the north of Kilmarnock.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49725012.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYRSH_000273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayrshire estate agents ltd.,, Ayrshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.