2 bedroom apartment for saleFairfield, 5 Dray Horse Yard, Dorchester, DT1 1GT
- Immaculate apartment in prestigious development
- within walking distance of
- Dorchester Town
- Secure allocated car parking
- Kitchen/dining/living room
- with two balconies
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Shower room
An immaculate 2nd floor apartment set in the heart of the prestigious Brewery Square development.
Fairfield includes a lift to all floors and a 24 hour concierge/security system. Internally the accommodation is finished to high specification with walnut veneered board flooring on acoustic membrane in the entrance hall, sitting room and kitchen/dining room areas.
There is a hallway with two useful storage cupboards and a well-appointed shower room. The master bedroom has a fitted wardrobe, and superb luxury en-suite bathroom finished with Travertine stone tiling. There is also a guest double bedroom with two fitted wardrobe cupboards.
There is a dual aspect open plan living room, kitchen/dining room with two balconies both enjoying views over Brewery Square. The modern fitted kitchen comprising; fully integrated appliances including; double oven, induction hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The apartment further benefits from a secure allocated underground parking space.
The apartment is situated in the heart of this prestigious development which boasts a variety of eateries, including Cote Brasserie, Carluccio's, Wagamama, Zizzi, Pizza Express, Vivo Lounge, Nandos, Creams, Brewhouse & Kitchen, News Agents, Hairdressers and Costa. The square also includes a Premier Inn, Anytime Fitness gym, Odeon Cinema and fashion retailers such as Hobbs, Joules, Gerry Weber, Phase Eight and Jones Bootmakers.
The development is just a short walk from the main shopping precinct which is ongoing with future plans due to include, further shops, and a high quality hotel, Spa and Arts Centre.
Both stations are within a short walking distance of the apartment. Dorchester South Station connects to London Waterloo after a short 2 minute walk and Dorchester West connects to Bristol Temple Meads a 5 minute walk away.
The town offers a wide range of leisure facilities and the highly regarded Dorset County Hospital. Sporting facilities include rugby, football and cricket clubs, golf at Came Down and sailing at Weymouth and Portland.
There is also outstanding walking and riding across the countryside that surrounds the town and along the coastline to the south.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49725894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEA170123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Poundbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.