3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBakers Ground, Stoke Gifford, BRISTOL
- End Terrace
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
Situated on the popular Bakers Ground in Stoke Gifford is this end terrace family home. The property is also ideally situated for local amenities to include shops, supermarkets, a nursery, St. Michael's School, Bristol Parkway Station,and the M4/M5 & M32 motorway networks. Viewing Advised.
Situated on the popular Bakers Ground in Stoke Gifford is this end terrace family home. To the ground floor we find an entrance hallway, living room and kitchen/dining room. To the first floor we find the master bedroom, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a single garage with driveway parking to the front of the garage and gardens to the front and rear of the home. The property is also ideally situated for local amenities to include shops, supermarkets, a nursery, St. Michael's School, Bristol Parkway Station, MoD, Aviva and access to the M4/M5 & M32 motorway networks. A viewing is highly recommended.
With a door to front, central heating radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
Living Room 15' 2" x 14' 10" (max) ( 4.62m x 4.52m (max) )
Double glazed window to front, TV aerial socket, telephone point, central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 14' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.30m )
Double Glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a single sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, tiled splashbacks, worksurfaces, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for domestic appliance, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler, central heating radiator, double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
Stairs for hallway, double glazed window to side, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, free standing wardrobe, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.77m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over, partial tiling, central heating radiator.
Pathway leasing to front door, mainly laid to small stone with mature shrubs and bushes.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders,garden shed, courtesy door to garage.
A single garage with up and over door, power and lighting, overhead storage and additional driveway parking to the front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49727022.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.