5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStainforth Road, Barnby Dun, DONCASTER
- Guide price £280,000-£310,000
- Spacious family accommodation
- Three reception rooms
- Five bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower room
- Exstensive gardens, Garage
Guide price £280,000-£310,000 Located in this sought after village of Barnby Dun, is this spacious five bedroom detached bungalow. The property occupies a substantial half acre plot and offers versatile family accommodation.
This fabulous bungalow occupies a substantial half acre plot, offering versatile accommodation and will be appealing to lots of potential buyers. The property is set back from the main road and accessed by a long sweeping driveway. The property occupies a substantial plot with a detached garage, shed, greenhouses and gardens on three sides. The gardens include raised areas and a vegetable plot. A fabulous property which must be viewed to avoid disappointment!
The spacious family home is entered via a front facing sealed unit door. A further door gives access to the entrance hallway.
The entrance hall has parquet flooring and a central heating radiator. There is a door giving access to bedroom one.
Lounge 14' x 14' 10" to the bay ( 4.27m x 4.52m to the bay )
A well presented lounge with a front facing double glazed bay window and a rear facing double glazed window looking into the conservatory.The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with solid fuel fire with surround. The lounge also has two central heating radiators.
Conservatory 19' 4" x 7' 2" ( 5.89m x 2.18m )
A good sized conservatory has side and rear double glazed windows, allowing for an abundance of natural light. Double glazed patio doors lead on to the rear garden. The conservatory has power.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 15' ( 3.18m x 4.57m )
A delightful room with french double glazed doors giving access to the conservatory. There is a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 15' x 9' 6" max ( 4.57m x 2.90m max )
This good sized kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, a ceramic hob, electric double oven, integrated fridge and a free standing gas central heating boiler. A door gives access to the utility room.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 8' 10" ( 1.98m x 2.69m )
This utility room has a rear facing double glazed window and built in storage cupboards. There are work surfaces, beneath which is space for white goods and plumbing for a washing machine. The walls are partially tiled.
Bedroom One 13' 10" into the bay x 11' 7" ( 4.22m into the bay x 3.53m )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator. There are built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 9' 3" ( 4.52m x 2.82m )
A double room with a side facing double glazed window. Wardrobes provide hanging and storage space, while a feature cast iron fireplace is the focal point of the room. There is also a central heating radiator.
A modern shower room with a rear facing double glazed obscure window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a walk in shower cubicle with shower. Additionally, there is partial tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
Study 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
This room has a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring and a picture rail.
This porch gives access to the rear gardens.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.19m x 2.90m )
A double room with a velux window to the ceiling. There is a central heating radiator and a built in cupboard.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
There is a velux window to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Bathroom
A good sized bathroom fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath. There is complimentary tiling, central heating radiator, velux window and a separate airing cupboard.
A bedroom with a velux window and a central heating radiator. There is also access to the attic space.
Occuping a substantial plot, the property is set back from the main road and is accessed by a long driveway, providing off road parking and leading to the garage.
The property has solar panels to the roof, which generate an income payable on a quarterly basis. This nearly covers energy bills for the property.
Gravelled driveway providing ample off road parking and access to the garage, orchard area with fruit trees, patio area to the side, outbuildings and a greenhouse.
Mainly laid to lawn, mature plants, trees and shrubs including fruit trees and a vegetable patch. There is a further shed and a second greenhouse.
Gravelled drive to the property and the garage.
Good sized vegetable plot.
This larger than average detached garage has an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49727082.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.