3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Causeway, Stow Bridge, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedrooms, Dressing Room, En Suite & Bathroom
- Living Room & Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Diner & Utility Room
- New Oil Boiler 2017
- 2 Garages & Ample Parking
Set in a lovely village location is this spacious, detached 3 bedroom family home. It has 2 receptions, kitchen/diner, 2 bathrooms, generous garden, 2 timber garages and ample parking. A MUST VIEW!!!
.Set in a lovely village location is this spacious, detached 3 bedroom family home. It has 2 receptions, kitchen/diner, 2 bathrooms, generous garden, 2 timber garages and ample parking. A MUST VIEW!!!
OPEN HOUSE - CANCELLED
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
UPVC double glazed and leaded window. Radiator. Tiled floor. Part glazed door to Inner Hall
Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor. Part glazed door to:
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 11" x 9' 5" ( 5.77m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed and leaded window to front. Fitted with timber wall and base units with worksurface over and incorporating butler sink. Space for electric oven. Tiled floor. Radiator. Door to built in Pantry. Door to understair cupboard. Door to Utility.
Utility 10' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window and door to rear. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor.
Sitting Room 16' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.93m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed and leaded bow window to front. Two radiators. Dado rail. Coved and textured ceiling.
Living Room 13' 10" max x 18' 10" ( 4.22m max x 5.74m )
UPVC double glazed and leaded window to front. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Open brick fireplace (not currently in use). Television point. Two radiators. Dado rail. Coved and textured ceiling.
UPVC double glazed and leaded window to side. Fitted with a wash handbasin and low level w.c. Coved and textured ceiling,
First Floor Landing
Double airing cupboard. Doors to Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" plus door recess x 9' 6" extending to 10' 7" ( 3.40m plus door recess x 2.90m extending to 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed and leaded window to front. Radiator. Arched door to Bedroom 3.
Dressing Room 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed and leaded window to front. Radiator. Arched opening to En Suite.
En Suite 8' 10" x 4' 9" ( 2.69m x 1.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a panelled bath, wash handbasin and low level w.c. Radiator. Access to loft space.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 10' 9" extending to 13' 7" into door recess ( 4.24m x 3.28m extending to 4.14m into door recess )
UPVC double glazed and leaded window to front. Built in double wardrobe. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3 9' x 7' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling.
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash handbasin and low level w.c. Extensive tiling. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property there is a sweeping gravelled driveway providing parking. To the side is a lawned area with shrubs and gated side entry for vehicular access.
Outside - Rear
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is brickweaved with a shingled area, trees and shrubs. There is an external oil boiler (replaced in 2017) and an oil tank.
Two Timber Garages 11' x 19' 10" ( 3.35m x 6.05m )
Double doors. Power and light.
Stow Bridge is a popular village located between the towns of Downham Market & Kings Lynn, both of which have a generous range of shops and amenities and a main line train station to Kings Lynn, Ely, Cambridge & London Kings Cross. Within Stow Bridge there is a butchers, hairdressers and farm shop together with a public house/restaurant. There is a village hall and playing field. A bus service runs to Kings Lynn.
Leave Downham Market town centre via the Lynn Road. Follow down eventually turning left signposted Wimbotsham and Stow Bridge. Follow this road through the village of Wimbotsham and upon entering the village of Stow Bridge, follow the road round as it bears right and then left onto The Causeway, where the property can be found on your right hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49727115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM107597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.