2 bedroom detached house for saleReculver, Herne Bay
Withdrawn from Market
- Homeseeker with Decking
- Part Exchange Available, No Stamp Duty Payable
- Leisure Facilities, Including Swimming Pool and Cafe Exclusively For Owners
- For Over 45's only
- Rural Setting Within Private Gated Developement
- Parking for 2 Vehicles
- Own Individual Gardens
- Local Bus Stop Outside
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Final price depends on internal and furniture specification
This Homeseeker with DECKING is set within a NEW residential park home of a picturesque location near HERNE BAY. The property benefits from the security of a PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT, PARKING and GARDEN , use of INDOOR SWIMMING POOL, LOCAL PUB and FACILITIES. PART-EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
An Area of Outstanding Beauty
Reculver is a village and coastal resort about 3 miles (5 km) east of Herne Bay in south-east England enjoying a beach ideal for those wishing to explore rock pools and fossil hunting. Reculver is also ideal for fishing, bird watching, walking and bike rides as there are some spectacular views. Nearby is Herne Bay, a traditional, friendly seaside town, perfect for families and fun days out. Only seven miles from the historic city of Canterbury, with two miles of splendid coastline offering seaside favourites such as candyfloss, ice cream parlous, cafés and friendly local pubs. Herne Bay offers a combination of relaxation and fun, with great award-winning beaches lined with brightly coloured beach huts, reflecting the great character of this tranquil seaside town. Herne Bay enjoys easy, direct train route to London and with excellent and easy access to the motorway.
The images refer to a Homeseeker with Decking and are intended to given an indication only and may not be a true representation as specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. This particular home may be sold but identical homes are available on request.
Homeseeker with Decking
Prices and other sizes are available on request.
Royale's Part Exchange Scheme
With many beautiful homes available to suit all budgets and tastes in various layouts which include some of the very best designs available in today's discerning market. Royale invest in the latest park home models every year, including some up to 22 foot wide and all with central heating and double glazing. All models boast spacious, well planned interiors and will exceed your expectations the moment you walk through the door.
Reculver Rise Offers Freedom
Reculver Rise epitomises Park Life Style within its setting, including indoor swimming pool.
Release Some Equity
Royale Park can relieve the hassle of selling your existing home with their innovative part exchange/equity release scheme.
There will be some stunning new show homes in a variety of sizes available to view/buy embodying the very latest in technology and design.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49729371.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenwicks Estate Agents, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.