3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Spannia, Kimberley, Nottingham
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
***NO UPWARD CHAIN***SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE***TWO RECEPTION ROOMS***THREE BEDROOMS***DRIVEWAY***GARAGE***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT***
An extended three bedroom semi detached cottage in the sought after location of Kimberley, Nottingham with NO UPWARD CHAIN. High Spannia is situated on the boarder of Kimberley and Watnall having a range of local amenities on offer including shops, schools, pubs and has fantastic road links including the A610 for Giltbrook Retail Park and the M1 Motorway at junction 26. In brief the property comprises of an entrance porch, storage, room, integral access to the garage, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom having a free standing bath. Outside there is a garden to the front, side and rear as well as a driveway. The property is gas centrally heated and has double glazing. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer so please call us today to setup your appointment!
Having a door and window to the front and tiled flooring providing access to:
Potential for a downstairs cloakroom the storage room has a door leading to the garage.
Lounge 12' x 19' 10" ( 3.66m x 6.05m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation and uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, feature exposed brick fireplace with multifuel burner, beams to ceiling providing a cottage feel, two central heating radiators, TV connection point, and carpet flooring.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, space under the stairs which currently has a computer desk, stairs leading to first floor landing and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 8' x 9' 11" ( 2.44m x 3.02m )
Boasting a fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units and roll top work surfaces incorporating a Belfast sink with ceramic tiling for splash backs. There is plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge and freezer, Rayburn gas oven, uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and tiled flooring with a door leading to the rear garden.
Accessed from the dining room the first floor landing has carpet flooring providing access to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
The master bedroom is a generous size having a uPVC double glazed window to the front, a range of fitted wardrobes, TV connection point, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 6' 8" ( 4.37m x 2.03m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, built in storage cupboard, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' ( 2.77m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, built in airing cupboard with shelving, central heating radiator, access to the loft hatch (loft is boarded throughout) and laminate flooring.
Comprising of a three piece suite including free standing bath with mixer taps and hand held shower, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC flush, built in shaver points, central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
The front of the property has a range of flower beds and mature planting areas enclosed by a brick wall and fencing leading to the driveway on the side. The side garden is generally low maintenance with gravel and mature tree's.
The rear garden is very private and has laid to lawn grass and a patio area surrounded by flowers and tree's including four apple trees.
Garage 16' 5" x 8' 4" ( 5.00m x 2.54m )
Having power sockets and lighting the garage has a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49729569.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.