3 bedroom terraced house for saleKimbolton Road, Portsmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom end of terraced house
- Baffins location
- Two reception rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Upstairs bathroom
- West facing rear garden
End of terrace house with a lovely west facing rear garden in Baffins. Presented in excellent order throughout this three double bedroom house offers a first floor bathroom and down stairs WC. This family home has two large reception rooms. fitted kitchen and conservatory.
Three bedroom end of terrace house with a lovely west facing rear garden. Presented in excellent order throughout this three double bedroom house offers a first floor bathroom and down stairs WC. This family home has two large reception rooms and a fitted kitchen and conservatory which over look the west facing garden.
Door and window to front, door to:
Door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor landing under stairs storage cupboard, doors to:
WC with in-built wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' (Max) x 11' 6" (Max) ( 4.27m (Max) x 3.51m (Max) )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, feature gas fire with surround.
Family Room 14' 1" (Max) x 17' 2" (Max) ( 4.29m (Max) x 5.23m (Max) )
Double glazed door and window to rear and double glazed window to side aspect, ornate feature fireplace, door to:
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspects. A range of wall and base units with fitted work surfaces incorporating an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and space for cooker.
Conservatory 8' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.03m )
Upvc double glazed door and windows to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, smooth plastered walls, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to font, radiator, smooth plastered walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 9' ( 4.22m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, double fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" (Max) x 7' 10" ( 3.25m (Max) x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprising a fitted bath with electric shower over, WC, wash hand basin with storage under. Tiled to principal areas.
Enclosed west facing rear garden laid to patio, lawn and decking. Garden shed to rear. Side pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49732083.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.