3 bedroom apartment for saleBrighton Avenue, Walthamstow
- Three Bedrooms
- Victorian purpose built apartment
- 119 year lease
- Close to Walthamstow central
- Sole use rear garden
- Ensuite to master bedrooms
- Arranged over two floors
- Open plan kitchen/lounge
A three bedroom, first floor Victorian apartment, ingeniously extended and arranged over two floors. Thanks to the classic Warner design you have a dedicated front door under that signature arch and a sole use rear garden. The excellent transport links of Walthamstow Central are just a half mile away on foot.
Walthamstow High Street is closer still, barely a five minute walk for a huge range of shops, amenities and Europe's longest Street Market.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be entertaining in the 190 square foot kitchen/lounge – flooded with natural light thanks to a pair of large sash windows and with the kitchenette artfully divided behind a breakfast bar. It's a hugely flexible space.
Upstairs you have the enormous, 190 square foot master bedroom; skylit, with pristine white walls and light grey engineered oak flooring, plenty of storage under the eaves and a spacious en suite bathroom. Not just a shower room, it's over 50 square foot and has a full bath with designer rainfall shower and fixed screen.
Walthamstow Central Station is just a half mile away on foot, and will get you into Oxford Circus or Liverpool Street in 20 minutes. Just over the road from the station is the Empire Cinema and adjacent restaurants, while if you pop around the corner you're on Hoe Street, with a whole host of independent bars, pubs and cafes.
- At 119 years the lease won't cause you any renewal worries.
- The garden is a secluded courtyard, accessed via a rear balcony and wrought iron staircase.
- For your new local we recommend The Chequers, a great little gastropub less than ten minutes away
Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge - 5.7m x 3.1m ( 18'8" x 10'2") -
Bedroom - 4.0m x 3.0m (13'1" x 9'10") -
Bedroom - 2.9m x 2.0m (9'6" x 6'6") -
Bedroom - 5.2m x 3.5m (17'0" x 11'5") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x 1.8m (8'6" x 5'10") -
Shower Room - 3.0m x 1.4m (9'10" x 4'7") -
Garden - 7.62m (25) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER.....
"We've been extremely happy in the flat and are sad to be leaving. I've never lived anywhere else in London where I've known the neighbours - the street is really friendly. We will miss the transport links too - not just Walthamstow Central but also Queens Road and St James are really near. The flat's location is great for popping to the shops and/or the pub, and the village isn't too far either. We've put in a lot of work and love in to the flat and hope someone else can be as happy here as we've been."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49737951.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27191478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.