2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOrchard Way, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9JZ
- Stylish End of Terrace House
- Modernised and Well Presented
- Entrance Hall, Sitting Room
- Refitted Kitchen with oven & hob
- Two Double Bedrooms, F/F W.C.
- Refitted White Shower Room Suite
- Informal Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A VERY WELL PRESENTED END OF TERRACE HOUSE offering contemporary décor throughout and enhanced by an updated Kitchen with built-in oven and hob and a refitted Shower Room. The property has gas heating by radiators, double glazing and has informal off road parking to the front and an enclosed "V" shaped rear garden with a useful storage outbuilding.
The house is located on the northern outskirts of Bognor Regis. Bognor Regis town centre offers a range of shopping facilities railway station and sea front with promenade. There are also the out of town superstores conveniently located along the Shripney Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.