2 bedroom apartment for saleBrydian Court, Barrack Street, Bridport, Dorset
- Impressive and spacious luxury ground floor apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms, En Suite Bathroom, Shower Room, Large Sitting/Dining Room
- Allocated Basement Parking Space, Private Walled Communal Gardens & Grounds
- Great Central Yet Private Location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Brydian Court is an attractive and exclusive purpose built apartment block constructed by Harkstave Limited as part of the Port Bredy development in 2003. The apartment is a luxury ground floor apartment offering well-presented accommodation with character features including high ceilings, exposed brick, painted beamed/panelled ceilings with down-lighters, solid oak flooring and a polished stone feature fireplace. Finished to a very high specification features include gas fired central heating, sealed unit windows, security alarm system, well-appointed kitchen with solid oak units and De Dietrick stainless steel appliances, electric fan assisted oven, 5 burner gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood, attractive en suite bathroom and shower room fittings, solid Shaker-style internal doors and built-in wardrobes.
The apartment has the advantage of direct access to the communal gardens and its own paved terrace.
Brydian Court is set in delightful landscaped walled gardens and grounds and has its own secure underground allocated basement parking, together with visitors parking.
Brydian Court probably offers the very best quality apartments in Bridport and viewing is strongly recommended.
Brydian Court enjoys lovely walled communal gardens and grounds together with a paved and gravelled courtyard with seating area.
There is underground secure parking and the apartment has the benefit of its own allocated parking space, together with a very useful lock-up STORE with light. There is the choice of communal stairs or lift access.
Brydian Court occupies an elevated, peaceful and private setting very conveniently placed within only about 5 minutes' walk of the town centre. Bridport is a thriving and historic town offering an excellent range of shops, business and leisure facilities, together with a twice weekly market. The immediate area is designated as one of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there is easy access to open countryside including the water meadows.
The stunning World Heritage Jurassic coastline is only about 2 miles to the south at West Bay with a picturesque harbour, bathing beaches, cliff top walks and 18 hole golf course. Dorchester, the County town of Dorset is about 15 miles to the east with main line rail services to London Waterloo and the West Country.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49739931.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.