1 bedroom flat for sale5/4 Manse Street, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 7TR
- Bright and spacious, one-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located on a quiet side street in the heart of Corstorphine, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- This period property features generous rooms sizes, hardwood flooring, cornice-work, stripped wood-panelled doors, and excellent integrated storage.
- In addition, there is a large and very spacious fitted kitchen which is an excellent feature and includes appliances throughout. There is also modern double glazing, gas central heating, a share...
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, one-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located on a quiet side street in the heart of Corstorphine, west of Edinburgh city centre. South facing to the front, is a spacious living room featuring, varnished hardwood flooring, press cupboard, period cornice-work, ceiling rose, and a pendant light fitting; whilst off the rear of the room is another walk-in store cupboard. Quality hardwood flooring continues from the hall into the rear facing dining/kitchen, which has ample space for free standing furniture. Fitted units include stone-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, unit downlights, a tiled splashback, and an integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine, oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splashback. The double bedroom is set to the front with varnished hardwood flooring; whilst rear facing off the hall is the bright bathroom with three piece suite, including an electric shower above the bath, tiled flooring and splashwalls. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7884774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.