2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBlackbrook Road, Fareham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
Don't miss out on an opportunity to acquire this two bedroom semi detached bungalow in the highly sought after residential location of Blackbrook Road. Offered with no forward chain we highly recommend an internal viewing to avoid later disappointment.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to acquire this two bedroom semi detached bungalow in the highly sought after residential location of Blackbrook Road. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and fitted shower room. Externally there is a front and rear garden, garage and driveway!! Offered with no forward chain we highly recommend an internal viewing to avoid later disappointment.
Double glazed door to:-
Radiator, meters, loft hatch, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 11" min x 11' 2" ( 4.24m min x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, feature fireplace with inset electric fire, radiator, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, space for white goods, wall mounted Vaillant boiler, tiled walls.
Conservatory 13' 2" x 9' 6" max ( 4.01m x 2.90m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, ceiling light fan, radiator, laminate flooring, doors to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, smooth and coved ceiling, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with glass screen protector, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Block paved driveway, shingled driveway leading to garage.
Mainly laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, garden shed, patio area.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49740519.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.