1 bedroom flat for salePier Road, Gravesend
Offers in Region of
- NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- 1 Bedroom 2nd Floor ( top) flat
- Lounge/diner opening to fitted Kitchen with oven & hob
- One double bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Views of River Thames
- Popular Location
- Easy Access of Gravesend Town Centre & Mainline Station.
Offered for sale with no chain complications this flat is situated on the top floor ( 2nd ) of a converted period property. Comprising good size living accommodation, viewing is recommended.
Situated in a sought after residential location, perfectly situated close to all of the social, shopping and educational facilities on offer in Gravesend including mainline railway station with links to London including a high speed service to St Pancras, London in approximately 22 minutes from Gravesend Station. Ebbesfleet International railway Station is also just a short ride away which offers a high speed service to London in just 17 minutes.
CALL WALKER JARVIS TO ARRANGE VIEWING ON 01474 534453
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE: Utility meters, Staircase leading to top floor.
ENTRANCE HALL:Laminate flooring, doors to lounge/diner, bedroom and bathroom.
LOUNG/DINER: 13’8 x 13’6 Two double glazed windows to front, two double glazed velux windows to front, radiator, laminate flooring, feature fireplace, wall mounted boiler, open to kitchen.
KITCHEN: 8’6 x 6’1 Double glazed window to front, double glazed velux window to front, laminate flooring, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, range of base and wall fitted units, work surfaces, integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls.
BEDROOM: 13’8 x 12’6 Double glazed windows to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
BATHROOM: 8’9 x 6’1 Double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, close coupled WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, panelled bath.
LEASEHOLD: We understand from the vendor that a new lease id being drawn up and that the ground rent is £100 p.a., Service charge £1,000 p.a. and a utility charge of £500 p.a. Including the buildings insurance. Your solicitor/conveyancer will confirm full details prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Jarvis Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors , Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.