2 bedroom retirement property for saleRose Court, Rose Green
- No Forward Chain
- First Floor Warden Assisted Apartment with Stair Lift
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- Very Modern Condition Throughout
- Beautifully Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities in Rose Green
- Age Restricted to 60 Years and Over
* No Forward Chain * This First Floor Apartment (with a stair lift) is offered to the market in an ideal location, situated in the heart of the sought after Village of Rose Green with a range of local amenities along the village parade which includes a Butchers, Pharmacy, Post Office and Co-Operative Store, also with regular bus services to Bognor Regis Town Centre and Chichester City Centre. The property offers modern accommodation throughout comprises of a spacious Lounge / Dining Room with a lovely 'Juliet' balcony which over looks the communal gardens, a modern fitted Kitchen, a modern fitted Shower Room, two double Bedrooms and ample storage space throughout. Outside there are beautiful Communal Areas with benches for residents to sit and enjoy the views and a car park which provides parking on a first come first serve basis. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Communal Entrance - Communal entrance door to the communal hall with telephone entry system. Door to the meter cupboard. Stairwell with a lift leading to the first floor and entrance to the apartment.
Entrance - Wood door to:
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to the lounge / dining room, both bedrooms and the shower room. Further door to a deep airing cupboard housing the pressurised hot water cylinder and with shelving over. Access to the loft space with the benefit of partial boarding. Telephone entry system.
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.83 x 3.61 (15'10" x 11'10") - Front aspect UPVC double glazed tip and tilt patio doors with a lovely 'Juliet' balcony and fitted micro blinds. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature electric fire (due to be changed) with fitted surround. TV and telephone point. Wall mounted electric storage heater. Engineered oak wood flooring. Wall and ceiling lights. Emergency pull cord. Opening to:
Kitchen - 2.15 x 2.03 (7'0" x 6'7") - Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and integral drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with composite aggregate work surfaces and tiled splash back. Included and freestanding 'Miele' washer / drier, microwave and dishwasher. Integrated fridge / freezer and electric four ring halogen hob with extractor fan over. Tiled flooring. Under counter lighting.
Bedroom One - 2.98 x 4.17 (9'9" x 13'8") - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Range of built in wardrobes with bi-folding doors providing ample hanging and shelving space. Wall mounted electric storage heater. Emergency pull cord.
Bedroom Two - 2.42 x 3.16 (7'11" x 10'4") - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Wall mounted electric storage heater. Emergency pull cord.
Shower Room - Modern fitted shower room with a walk in triple shower cubicle with a fitted screen and shower. Concealed W.C. The sink unit is capped with a built in composite ceramic surface with an integral wash hand basin, mixer taps over and and cupboard space below. Wall mounted medicine cabinet and composite work surface space. Wall mounted mirror with vanity lighting and shaver point. Wall mounted electric heater and heated towel rail. Fitted extractor fan. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring. Emergency pull cord.
Communal Gardens - Beautifully well maintained communal gardens for the residents to enjoy. Seating areas available.
Parking - Parking available at a first come first serve basis.
Additional Information - Age restriction on the property is 60 years plus.
Lease term is 99 years from 1987.
Maintenance charge is £148.77 per calendar month approximately.
The development is run by Grange Management and the scheme manager number is 01243 263151.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49744452.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27192149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.