3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale3 Springwood Park, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH16 6JL
- Bright and well-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens to the front and rear.
- Located in quiet residential cul-de-sac in the Liberton area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open-plan living / dining room, kitchen, utility room, upper hall, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, a shower room and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights a fitted kitchen and utility room with a full range of appliances, contemporary shower room, and varnished hardwood flooring for the entrance and living space.
- In addition, good sized windows offer excellent natural light providing a feeling a space, there are also wardrobe stores for each bedroom, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the rear; and a two level front garden, with lawns, stablished shrubbery and tall hedging for privacy.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens to the front and rear, located in quiet residential cul-de-sac in the Liberton area, south of Edinburgh city centre. A light and airy entrance hall features and under-stair store cupboard and space for outerwear. The spacious, dual-aspect open-plan living area features a pass-through to the kitchen from dining area, TV and phone points. Set to the rear, the kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, gas cooker and a fridge/freezer. Off the kitchen and with a door to the rear garden, the utility room houses a dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and gives access to the WC with two piece suite. On the first floor, the upper hall features built-in store cupboard and a side aspect window. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects; whilst single bedroom three is front facing. A fully-tiled shower room is fitted with a two piece suite and a walk-in shower with a mains mixer. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7954223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.