3 bedroom maisonette for saleSultan Road, Portsmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Front and Back Garden
- Downstairs W/C
- Double glazing
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Must be Seen!!
This property is a maisonette that consists of front a front room with a dining area, kitchen, and W/C downstairs. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms which are all doubles, the family bathroom is also located upstairs. Please call Portsmouth Fox & Sons for a viewing on 02392 671110
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this maisonette. This property has 3 bedrooms on the first floor, all 3 of these bedrooms are doubles. The family bathroom is also located on the first floor of the maisonette. Downstairs the property consists of a lounge/dining area, kitchen and W/C. The property also boats a private front and back garden!
We highly recommend an internal inspection of this property, please call the Portsmouth Fox & Sons Team on 02392 671110
Kitchen 13' 2" x 7' 3" ( 4.01m x 2.21m )
Double Glazed window at the front of the property, Fitted units with built in Oven and Hob. Boiler Located in the kitchen.
Living/dining Room 17' 6" x 12' 8" ( 5.33m x 3.86m )
At the back of the property, also where the double glazed windows and back door leading to the garden is located. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 15' 8" x 8' ( 4.78m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the back of the property, 1 radiator
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the back of the property, 1 radiator, Carpet.
Double glazed, 1 radiator, Carpet.
Bathroom 10' 2" x 5' 5" ( 3.10m x 1.65m )
located at front of the property, double glazed window
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49747131.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.