1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCarisbrooke Road, SOUTHSEA
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- One bedroom ground floor flat.
- Fully enclosed and private rear garden.
- Share of the freehold.
- Well-presented and decorated throughout.
- Central location close to bus and train links.
Initial viewing's are invited on Tuesday 8th August between 5:30pm and 7pm! This one bedroom, ground floor flat with garden in a period house conversion is an ideal first home. Situated in the centre of town and close to all local amenities, this well-presented property...
Initial viewing's are invited on Tuesday 8th August between 5:30pm and 7pm! This one bedroom, ground floor flat with garden in a period house conversion is an ideal first home. Situated in the centre of town and close to all local amenities, this well-presented property also benefits from holding a share of the freehold, a large fitted bathroom and a sizeable kitchen diner. This property is everything you could want in your first home or investment purchase.
Textured ceiling, papered walls, laminate flooring, door to:
Lounge 11' 10" plus bay x 12' max ( 3.61m plus bay x 3.66m max )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 10' max x 11' 7" ( 3.05m max x 3.53m )
Ceiling rose, papered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpet.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 6" max x 11' ( 3.51m max x 3.35m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, part smooth part tiled walls, double glazed window to side elevation, fitted kitchen, base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, gas cooker, freestanding fridge/freezer, CH boiler, lino flooring, archway to:
Bathroom 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Smooth ceiling, part smooth part tiled walls with utility area within bathroom with work surface cupboard and washing machine, double glazed window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath, overhead shower, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor.
Wall enclosed rear garden, recently re-styled and laid to patio, raised shingle area at end for climbing plants and pots,
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49747218.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.