6 bedroom detached house for salePriory Road, DUDLEY
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Six Bedroom Detached Property
- Beautifully Extended To The Rear With Ample Living Space
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Converted Loft
- Upstairs Bathroom, Shower Room And Additional Downstairs Shower Room
- Well Presented Extended Kitchen Diner
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Ideal For Families, Viewing Advised
A beautifully presented ideal family home, benefiting from its extended kitchen diner to the rear, five bedrooms plus converted loft space, bathroom and shower room with utility room and downstairs shower room.
A beautifully presented ideal family home, benefiting from its extended kitchen diner to the rear, five bedrooms including converted loft space, bathroom and shower room with utility room and downstairs shower room.
This spacious home is ideal for families with its large enclosed rear garden and ample living space, also benefiting from its proximity to local amenities, schools and transport links.
This property is viewing by appointment only and has to be viewed to be appreciated, to arrange your viewing please call Shipways on 01384 238779
Double glazed front door leading to the entrance porch with side facing window, tiled flooring and access to:-
Front facing door accessing the internal hallway with front facing window, central heating radiator paneling to wall and stairs leading to the first floor
Spacious lounge with front facing window, telephone points and feature fire place with gas fire
Family Room 27' 4" x 11' 4" ( 8.33m x 3.45m )
Spacious family room benefiting from spectacular views with laminate flooring and double glazed French doors leading to the rear of the property
Kitchen / Diner 19' 9" x 7' 7" ( 6.02m x 2.31m )
Open plan fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer, oven and hob with integrated dish washer and log burner
Utility Room 7' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.16m x 2.03m )
Utility room with work surfaces, sink and central heating boiler with further access to :-
Downstairs shower room with w.c, tiled flooring, shower cubicle and chrome central heating radiator
Bedroom One 15' x 12' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.73m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed bay window and central heating radiator
Upstairs shower room with vanity style hand wash basin, w.c, shower cubicle, central heating radiator and side facing double glazed window
Bedroom Two 16' 8" into bay x 11' 4" ( 5.08m into bay x 3.45m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed bay window and built in cupboards
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.00m x 3.23m )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Five 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and laminate flooring
Bathroom 9' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.24m )
Partially tiled family bathroom, with hand wash basin, w.c, sunken Jacuzzi bath, central heated chrome radiator and front facing double glazed window
Converted loft space with Velux windows to rear
Rear Of The Property
Rear of the property comprised of patio and decking area leading to mature and private rear lawn space with gated side access
Garage 33' 3" x 11' ( 10.13m x 3.35m )
Garage with power points and light fittings with up and over doors to front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49749447.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY101174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.