4 bedroom town house for saleNorth Place, Teddington, TW11
- Modern townhouse
- Four/five bedrooms
- Two contemporary bathrooms
- 1/4 mile to train station
- South-facing garden
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Off-street parking space
- 100 yards from Broad Street shops
- Excellent rental investment
- No onward chain
This extremely spacious townhouse has been cleverly converted to offer four/five double bedrooms with three bathrooms. It has off-street parking and is in a quiet but very central Teddington location, just off the Broad Street. There is a large and attractive kitchen/diner giving access to a south-facing rear garden with useful access from the rear. This property makes an excellent family home additionally with a large reception on the first floor (which can alternatively be utilised as a fifth bedroom which might be a preference for an ideal rental investment, as per its current layout. It is within 50 yards of the excellent town centre amenities on Broad Street and 1/4 mile from Teddington BR train Station. No onward chain. EPC - C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49749978.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2363992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.