3 bedroom apartment for saleHartley
- MOST SPACIOUS 1ST/2ND FLOOR SELF-CONTAINED APARTMENT
- NEW FITTED CARPETS AND NEWLY DECORATED, GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED ADAPTABLE ACCOMMODATION
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- SET WITHIN POPULAR CONSORT VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT BUILT C.1994/95
- INDEPENDENT LIVING FOR PEOPLE AGED OVER 60
- HALL SPACIOUS LOUNGE FITTED KITCHEN
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS SHOWER ROOM/WC BATHROOM/WC
- PRIVATE PARKING SPACE SINGLE GARAGE WELL KEPT COMMUNAL GARDENS AND GROUNDS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
THE PROPERTY A most spacious first/second floor apartment located within the popular Consort Village development, a sought after and desirable complex comprising of apartments and bungalows. Consort Village provides an excellent range of services and within the village is a village liaison office with various events arranged in the social area, including coffee mornings, quizzes and a variety of businesses such as Chiropodists visit regularly and grocery deliveries. The complex also offers good security lying within a gated and walled environment and good back up, for example your apartment can be monitored and looked after when you are away.
Number 48 has been newly decorated and all new carpets/floor coverings fitted (July 2017). It provides a most spacious first/second floor apartment offering generously proportioned, adaptable accommodation. With a parking space to the front and a single sized garage close by to the rear. Having the benefit and use of well-kept and maintained communal gardens and grounds.
COMMUNAL LANDING Double glazed door into:
HALL 7' 8" x 5' 3" (2.34m x 1.6m) Cupboard with electric meters/consumer unit. Convector heater. Staircase to SECOND FLOOR. Door into:
INNER HALL Wide, spacious and with ample room for furniture. Understairs cupboard.
LOUNGE 21' 2" x 10' 8" (6.45m x 3.25m) Picture rail. Patio door to Juliet balcony and long views towards the River Tamar estuary and Cornwall in the distance. New night storage heater.
DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 3 14' 1" x 7' 11" (4.29m x 2.41m) Window to the rear with long views similar to the lounge. Picture rail. Display shelving. Built-in cupboard. Convector heater.
KITCHEN 14' 2" x 6' 8" (4.32m x 2.03m) Window to the rear with pleasant views. Fitted with a good range of cupboard and drawer storage set in wall and base units. Roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include four ring 'Neff' electric hob and 'Neff' electric oven under. Spaces for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
BEDROOM 1 17' 7" x 9' 9" (5.36m x 2.97m) Two windows to the side. Built-in wardrobe. Picture rail. Fitted wall shelving. 'Dimplex' convector heater and 'Dimplex' night store heater.
SHOWER ROOM 9' 0" x 5' 9" (2.74m x 1.75m) W.C., wash hand basin and large shower.
LANDING Velux window.
BEDROOM 2 20' 10" x 20' 7" max. (6.35m x 6.27m max.) Dual aspect with window overlooking the courtyard and Velux window to the rear with long views. Night storage heating unit. Built-in airing cupboard with factory insulated hot water tank and dual immersion heater.
EN-SUITE BATHROOM 12' 0" x 9' 10" (3.66m x 3m) Double aspect with Velux double glazed windows. Suite comprising twin grip panelled bath, wc and pedestal wash hand basin. 'Dimplex' heater. Corner shelved cupboard.
GARAGE 17' 1" x 8' 5" (5.21m x 2.57m) Centrally located in a block of five marked number 7 on the front door. Concrete blockwork construction under a pitched roof.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49750449.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100288003073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Cummings & Co, Mannamead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.