2 bedroom apartment for saleCassia Point, Glasshouse Gardens, E20
- 797 sqft
- 23rd floor
- South East/South West aspect
- Private balcony
- Under floor heating
- Resident's communal terrace
- Resident's gymnasium
- 999 year leasehold
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A spacious and bright 797 sq. ft. 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom dual aspect flat located on the 23rd floor facing south-east and south-west with a balcony within the Lendlease development of Glasshouse Gardens.
Colliers International is pleased to present this 2 bedroom apartment located within Glasshouse Gardens, a brand new development set in landscaped gardens overlooking the Olympic legacy landmarks.
Features to note:
- Soundproofing to outperform current building regulations
-24 hour central concierge service
- Lift access to all floors
- Landscaped gardens including play area and event space
- Cycle storage
- Part of London's exciting new address, Stratford, London, E20
- Adjacent to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford London
- Directly fronting a newly created parkland
- Within 5 miles of 5 major universities
- Just minutes from Stratford station - a key London transport hub
- Stratford station offers 9 rail links and direct access to 150 stations
- Will be further enhanced by Crossrail in 2019
- Easy access to the City and the West End and easy reach of Heathrow Airport
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49751301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.