Land for salePenrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, North Wales
- Agricultural/Grazing Land
- Permission For An Agricultural Building
- National Park Planning (NP5/76/326)
- Measures Just Under 3 Acres
- Gated Access Already In-Situ
- Located Just Within Snowdonia
- Electricity Supply To Sight
An opportunity to purchase Agricultural/Grazing Land measuring just under 3 Acres or thereabouts being situated just within the boundaries of the Snowdonia National Park, with permission granted (NP5/76/326) for the erection of a suitable agricultural building/shed. The land is located on the edge of the village of Penrhyndeudraeth being accessible along a no-through road. A wide gated access is already in-situ with a hardstanding area and electrity supplied to the sight.
LOCATION Penrhyndeudraeth offers a number of useful daily amenities, some of which have traded here for many years and there are regular bus services as well as a mainline railway station providing all the necessary links. Penrhyndeudraeth is also a neighbour to the celebrated Italianate folly village of Portmeirion, famous as the host for the 1960's 'Prisoner' TV series, built by Clough Williams-Ellis. Porthmadog lies 3 miles further, offering major supermarkets and many independent shops, goods and services. The harbour has a thriving yacht and rowing club and a picturesque marina adjacent to which is the terminal of both the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railways. Penrhyndeudraeth is also ideally positioned for Blaenau Ffestiniog and Dolgellau including the entire Snowdonia Park and striking coastline which is practically on your doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49751727.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278019083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Caernarfon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.