4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBersted Street, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Family Home with 'WOW factor' and 1 Bed Annexe
- 4 Bedrooms, Master with En-suite
- Extended Vaulted Ceiling Kitchen/Dining Room
- Open Plan Living Room
- Contemporary Family Bathroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Substantial Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Viewing Recommended
Situated on a substantial plot and boasting a vaulted ceiling extension to the rear, is this beautifully presented semi detached character family home **With 1 Bed detached Annex**. The property is situated in a cul-de-sac location and the accommodation briefly comprises, four bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom to the first floor, to the ground floor is an entrance hall, open plan living room, a further family bathroom, open plan kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling and sliding doors to the rear of the property, off road parking, and a substantial rear garden. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49767117.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8075808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.