6 bedroom detached house for saleRoundstone Lane, Angmering, West Sussex
- Detached 'Berkeley' built farmhouse
- Drawing Room. Dining Room
- Study. Kitchen. Breakfast Room. Utility Room
- Second floor master bedroom suite
- Five first floor bedrooms/1 with ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- Double and single garage
- West Facing rear garden with lighting and irrigation system
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
We are delighted to offer a beautifully presented, Berkeley built farmhouse which was originally the Show Home to this development. Positioned enviably in a small cul-de-sac Hammond Close the property offers privacy and well-appointed living accommodation throughout which is divided over three floors. Six Bedrooms, Two reception rooms and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room offer the flexibility to suit most modern families, or even potential for dependent relatives to join in the move. There is triple garaging at the front of the house, with off road parking on the driveway.
The property comprises a spacious entrance hall with double doors leading into the drawing room and dining room, a study/music room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and separate utility room. The kitchen opens into the extended dining/family room with double doors leading onto the patio area. On the first floor are five bedrooms, one with an en suite and a further family bathroom, all beautifully presented. On the second floor is the master suite including dressing area with a range of built-in wardrobes and refitted en suite shower room with twin basins, double shower tray with feature niches either side with lighting.
The west facing rear garden has been landscaped, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature planting, patio area ideal for outside dining and a pergola walkway leading to the summer house.
7.3m x 4.45m
3.66m x 3.1m
3.18m x 2.18m
4.62m x 3.1m
4.3m x 3.02m
3.15m x 1.75m
8.97m x 3.96m
5.33m x 4.32m
2.92m x 2.26m
3.99m x 2.9m
4.32m x 2.87m
2.39m x 2.39m
3.2m x 2.18m
2.9m x 2.24m
5.7m x 5.1m
5.7m x 2.87m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49769244.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG170170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.