4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green, Bishopton, Stockton-on-Tees
- Unique Executive Residence
- Elevated Semi-Rural Position With Panoramic Countryside Views
- .65acre Plot of Extensive Lawns and Terraces
- Comprehensively Remodelled and Upgraded to a Superior Specification
- Indulgent Master Suite with Juliette Balcony and Superb Outlook
- 30'7" Open-Plan Contemporary Kitchen/Diner and Family Room
- 19'9" Living Room with Focal Inglenook and Multi-Fuel Stove
- Striking Reception Hallway with Contemporary Feature Staircase and Galleried Landing
- South-West Facing Conservatory
- Planning Permission For Garage & Annex Accommodation 13/00891/FUL
Occupying an idyllic village position, elevated, with sweeping lawns, stream and terraces of approximately .65 of an acre and enjoying panoramic countryside views, this substantial family residence has been architecturally remodelled to provide unique and enviable living accommodation and the opportunity for further self-contained annex expansion. Positioned exclusively on the periphery of Bishopton village, this remarkable residence is certain to impress the most discerning of families and their guests with the accommodation briefly comprising; grand Reception Hallway with solid wood flooring and feature contemporary staircase, remodelled Cloakroom, generous Utility Room with significant storage, 19'9" Living Room accessed by oak double doors with a striking inglenook fireplace housing a hearty multi-fuel stove for the winter months, 30'7" open-plan Kitchen/Family and Dining Room creating the hub of the home with contemporary high-gloss units, central island, fully integrated appliances and a bright and airy sociable space with an adjoining Conservatory and French doors opening out to the sun-trap south-westerly terrace, seamlessly blending both inside and outside areas; perfect for year-round entertaining. To the first floor, from a feature split-level galleried Landing is the contemporary Family Bathroom and four double Bedrooms with the indulgent Master Suite offering stylish En-suite facilities and a well-lit reading area with French doors and Juliette balcony framing uninterrupted elevated views over the palatial gardens and neighbouring farmland. To the east elevation, remaining on the first floor, a 24'10" Storage Room offers a versatile space with current planning permission for self-contained annex accommodation with garage beneath. Externally, significant parking is provided with a useful turning point alongside enviable mature grounds ensuring a high degree of privacy and year-round colour and enjoyment. Optimally positioned providing balance with excellent commuter access, restful woodland and country parks, equine facilities, acclaimed village schooling and traditional pubs all on the doorstep, this ideal family home effortlessly maintains a discrete and restful retreat for family leisure time without compromising on community essentials. Viewing is a must for this exclusive and enviable residence in order to truly appreciate the combined, size, quality and position and of the overall lifestyle available.
Surrounding Mature Gardens & Driveway
7.57m x 3.79m
6.03m x 4.96m
Open-Plan Kitchen/Diner & Family Room
9.31m x 5.42m
6.04m x 2.34m
5.61m x 2.99m
First Floor Galleried Landing
5.96m x 3.87m
En-Suite Shower Room
5.33m x 3.3m
5.38m x 3.3m
4.26m x 2.15m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49770747.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.