4 bedroom detached house for saleElbridge Avenue, Willows Edge, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 5AD
- Stylish Modern Town House
- Accommodation over Three Floors
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms
- En suite Shower Room/w.c.
- Family Bathroom, NHBC Warranty
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Garage and Garden
THIS WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE offers well proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors and would be ideal as a family home. The property has gas heating by radiators, double glazing and panelled doors with chrome effect fitments. There is also the balance of an NHBC Warranty.
EARLY VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION together with some views over the South Downs from the first and second floor to the rear of the property.
The property forms part of the Charles Church Development and is located to the north west of Bognor Regis with local shopping facilities available at North Bersted. There is a bus service nearby providing access to Chichester and a Filling Station which incorporates a Convenience Store. There is also a medical centre and primary school at North Bersted whilst Bognor Regis itself offers further schooling, shopping facilities and sea front with promenade which stretches from West Bognor Regis to Felpham.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.