2 bedroom flat for saleBarn Hall Avenue, Colchester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- First Floor Apartment
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Communal Garden
- Early Viewing Advised
- GUIDE PRICE: £140,000 - £150,000
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, this two/three bedroom first floor flat is situated on the south east side of Colchester offering good access to Old Heath Recreation Ground. The property benefits from 20 ft lounge/diner and communal garden. Early viewing is strongly advised.
This beautifully presented apartment can be found in Mayfair Court, Barn Hall Avenue which is situated off Old Heath Road. The property offers immaculately presented accommodation comprising large lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property currently offers three bedrooms (the main bedroom having been converted into two bedrooms with the erection of a stud wall. This could therefore be converted back into one room if required). Externally there is access to a communal garden and an early viewing is strongly advised.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to first floor.
Entrance Door To:
Loft access, cupboard housing boiler, laminate flooring, door to:
Lounge 20' 2" x 11' 7" max ( 6.15m x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.64m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, four ring gas hob, integrated oven, space for washing machine, space for further tall appliances, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.55m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator. The vendor has erected a stud wall and therefore converted this room into two bedrooms measuring 8' 11 x 7' 3 and 8' 11 x 7' 2. If required the vendor could remove the stud wall and convert back to one room.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' ( 3.56m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled, extractor fan.
The property benefits from communal gardens to the front and rear, as well as drying area.
From St Botolphs roundabout turn onto Magdalen Street.A134, take a right fork onto Military Road, continue onto Old Heath Road, turn right onto Barn Hall Avenue and Mayfair Court is found off this.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49772007.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS113725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.