3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrown Street, Farington, Leyland, PR25
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Additional Reception Room Being A Conservatory
- Off Road Parking & Detached Garage
- Mature Front & Rear Gardens
- Offered With No Chain Delay
In need of some modernisation; Entwistle Green are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached property in a prime location in Farington ideal for a first time buyer or investment opportunity. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, light and airy lounge, spacious kitchen diner and the addition of a conservatory to the rear. To the first floor, three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Externally, the property sits on a corner plot with mature gardens front and rear, off road parking, a detached garage and large shed. Offered with no chain delay.
Crown Street is situated off the ever popular Stanifield Lane in a quiet location in Farington. Farington Park is within walking distance which is great for environment of all age groups. Motorway links such as M6, M61 and M65 are within close proximity providing access to all major northwest towns and cities whilst enjoying the delights of being close to local amenities including shops, schools and Leyland train station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49772121.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.