4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCoppice Drive, Wraysbury, TW19
- Four bedroom detached bungalow modernised to a high standard throughout
- Premier cul-de-sac location overlooking open fields
- Contemporary open plan lounge to kitchen, conservatory and study
- Delightful 135ft rear garden
- Superb fully fitted modern kitchen
- Large Ensuite shower room and Luxury family bathroom
A superbly presented detached bungalow located at the end of a small cul-de-sac with a 135ft rear garden and stunning views across fields which lead onto National Trust Land. The property has been modernised throughout and the accommodation comprises four bedrooms with a large ensuite to the master, family bathroom with separate shower and bath, cloakroom, study, and a contemporary open plan lounge, conservatory and luxury fitted kitchen with built in appliances. Furthermore the property has a gravelled driveway offering ample off street parking. EPC rating D
The accommodation comprises four bedrooms with the master bedroom having a large ensuite shower room. The remaining three bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom which comprises a roll top bath with central taps, separate shower cubicle, twin wash basins and wc. There is a further cloakroom off the entrance hallway. The living space comprises a superb modern fitted kitchen with solid oak worksurfaces and integrated appliances and a large breakfast bar with seating area. This overlooks the lounge with an archway leading into the conservatory which overlooks the rear garden. Furthermore there is a study accessed from the lounge. The property occupies a large plot of approx. 200ft x 50ft and has a gravelled driveway to the front with ample off street parking. The attached garage has been converted to provide the current ensuite shower however there is still excellent storage space both to the front and rear. The rear garden is approx. 135ft in length, is mainly lawned, has mature trees, shrubbery and a raised decking area with stunning views across the adjacent fields.
Coppice Drive is situated in the heart of Wraysbury village with local amenities on the doorstep. The bungalow is positioned at the end of this small cul-de-sac and is adjacent to fields leading onto National Trust Land where there is easy access to scenic walks down to the River Thames with many historical places of interest. The village has two churches, St Andrew's Anglican & Wraysbury Baptist churches, with clubs including cricket, football, tennis and bowls. There is also an excellent primary school and two public houses, The George & The Perserverance.
Public transport links are superb with Wraysbury (0.7m) and Sunnymeads (1.1m) train stations providing direct links into Windsor & London Waterloo. There is also easy access to the M25 motorway network and Heathrow Airport.
Council Tax Band: F
Windsor and Maidenhead Royal Borough Council, Council Tax Band F for Wraysbury, being £1,863.36 for 2018/19
Via The Frost Partnership, 33 High Street, Wraysbury, Berkshire TW19 5DA
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49772457.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Wraysbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.