3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleStation Road, Ulceby
- Semi detached bungalow
- Sitting room, dining kitchen and utility room
- Ground floor bedroom and bathroom
- Two bedrooms and en-suite to first floor
- Enclosed rear garden, off road parking and garage
- EPC RATING: C
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this superbly presented and extremely well maintained three bedroomed semi detached bungalow that is situated on Station road in Ulceby. The property benefits from open plan kitchen/dining area with modern shaker style kitchen, South facing sitting room with electronically controlled mood lighting, modern family bathroom with spa type bath, Jack and Jill En-suite facilities to the two first floor bedrooms, storage area for motor home or caravan and superbly presented front and rear gardens. The village of Ulceby is a popular residential village with easy access to national motorway links, has many amenities including local convenience store, post office, choice of public houses, popular tearooms and fast food takeaway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49773912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8026831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.