2 bedroom flat for saleSpencer Way, Shadwell, E1
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the sixteenth floor
- Modern development with concierge
- Large open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Two lovely double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Private balcony with stunning views of London
- Private underground parking space
- Easy access to Shadwell DLR and Rail Station
Set on the sixteenth floor of a modern development, this two bedroom flat boasts stunning views of London from the private balcony as well as a large open-plan reception room.
Spencer Way is ideally located moments from Shadwell Station which offers superb links into the City as well as Canary Wharf. The amenities of Wapping and the picturesque St Katharine Docks are also in close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1035065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.