3 bedroom flat for sale100 Lindores Drive, Tranent, EH33 1JD
- Upper villa with private garden
- Superb accommodation with gas central heating, double glazing and generous gardens
- Lounge/diningroom with gas fire, modern fitted kitchen/breakfastroom
- Three double bedrooms
- Part tiled bathroom with shower over the bath
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Driveway and garage
- EPC Band C, council tax band B
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
Generously proportioned (85m sq) upper villa, ideal for a young couple or family. Convenient for access to both the town centre and A1, the well appointed accommodation, all in excellent condition comprises an entrance hall and stair, spacious lounge/diningroom with gas fire and door to the fully fitted breakfasting kitchen with appliances included, three good double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and a part tiled bathroom with three piece white suite and electric shower and screen over the bath. There is a paved driveway providing off street parking for a number of cars which leads to the detached garage with up and over front door, power and light. There is a well maintained private drying area to the rear and a larger, enclosed well maintained garden with lawn, paved patio and established shrubs and trees.
5.47m x 3.18m
2.7m x 2.64m
3.91m x 3.26m
3.87m x 3.22m
3.91m x 2.48m
2.7m x 2.64m
5.98m x 4.54m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49775388.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.