2 bedroom barn conversion for saleCalthorpe Street, Ingham, Norwich
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ideal Holiday Let
- Rural Location
- Private Driveway & Garden
GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000
A detached two bed barn conversion, beautifully located in the popular village of Ingham. The property offers an abundance of period features, character and charm and is ideally located for access to the North Norfolk Coast and Broads.
William H Brown are pleased to offer this beautifully located two bed barn conversion, situated in the popular village of Ingham. With accommodation comprising of an open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with vaulted beamed ceilings and offering an abundance of period features and character throughout. With spacious and light accommodation to compliment the two double bedrooms and shower room, early viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this well presented property. To the front the property offers a well maintained enclosed garden and to the side the property offers a private driveway. This flexible living accommodation would be an ideal opportunity for the perfect holiday home, investment or for someone looking to move to a beautiful location.
Kitchen/ Lounge 22' 5" x 14' 6" ( 6.83m x 4.42m )
Fitted kitchen with both base and wall units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, part tiled, electric oven and hob, space for a fridge, radiator, wall lights and TV point.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.48m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator and exposed beams.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.25m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, telephone point and exposed beams.
Part tiled comprising of a WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. With a radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49780299.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS105329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.