2 bedroom apartment for saleLarkhill House at King's Gate, Archers Way, Amesbury, SP4
- stylish downlighters to kitchen
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- integrated oven with hob
- integrated washing machine
- integrated fridge freezer
- open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room
- stylish white bathroom suite
- shower over bath
- TV and telephone points in all bedrooms
- allocated parking included
Larkhill house consists of modern 2 bedroom apartments, all with FITTED KITCHEN with INTEGRATED APLIANCES opening out into DINING and SITTING area. Stylish white BATHROOM SUITE with downlighters and CERAMIC FLOOR TILING. ALLOCATED PARKING included.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Todd and Karen
This exciting new community on the edge of the bustling Wiltshire market town of Amesbury is close to the World Heritage Site of Stonehenge and within easy reach of the historic city of Salisbury.
With a history dating back to 8,000BC, Amesbury is officially the UK's oldest occupied settlement, and today offers excellent facilities for residents and visitors alike. It boasts a great range of local shops and supermarkets, a bank, post office, bakery, butcher's, pharmacy, library and newsagents, plus schools, health and sports facilities.
At King's Gate you have a choice of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes carefully designed to suit all needs and budgets. So if you're looking for a quality new home in an historic riverside town, your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAMKG-S2011_2_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Southern Counties Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.