5 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Crescent, Twickenham
- Extended kitchen / family room
- 2 allocated off street parking spaces
- Air conditioning to main areas
- 4 / 5 bedrooms
- Master with ensuite
- Around 30% larger than nearby homes
- Possible loft conversion (stpp)
- Chain Free
*Price range £700k - £800k*
This stunning "end" town house is exceptional having been extended and re-modelled at a cost of over 250k. At 1,378 sq ft it is significantly larger than neighbouring properties and now offers 4 bedrooms (1 with ensuite) a large open plan kitchen / family room and a large second reception room on the first floor that could be used as bedroom 5. The professionally designed rear garden / patio is ideal for relaxing with friends & is accessed from the kitchen via bi-fold doors. Other luxurious touches include underfloor heating to the cloakroom, air conditioning to the main areas, custom solid wood veneered internal doors, fitted wardrobes to 3 bedrooms and 24" floor tile. The property also benefits from two allocated off-road parking spaces. To experience this wonderful accommodation please take a look at our 360 Degree Tour by following this link: https://eyespy360.vr-360-tour.com/e/Bx0BXa37RGY/e.
This property is ideally located in the prestigious development of Park Crescent. Nearby are desirable primary schools and the prestigious Waldegrave School for Girls; Whitton mainline station with fast and frequent services to London Waterloo and Clapham Junction is a short walk away. Crane Park and Twickenham Green are also nearby.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100617000940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Twickenham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.