1 bedroom apartment for saleRoman House, London, EC2Y
- 511 sqft
- 1st floor
- 999 year lease
- East views
- 24 hour concierge service
- Zone 1 location
A spacious and bright 511 sq. ft. 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom flat located on the first floor facing east offering views overlooking St Alphgate Gardens within the heart of London’s financial district, Roman House.
Colliers International is pleased to present to the market Roman House, a luxury residence in the historic heart of the City of London, the capital’s financial district and one of the world’s most important centres of business.
Features to note:
- 24 hour concierge service
- Secure video entry system
- Integrated Siemens Kitchen appliances including hob, over, microwave and oven, fridge / freezer
- Under-floor heating throughout
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Home automation system including lighting and heating throughout
- Within walking distance of the City’s business institutions including the Bank of England, Lloyds and the Stock Exchange
- The City’s many shops, restaurants, bars, cultural and historic attractions are on the doorstep including The Royal Exchange, Michelin-starred Rhodes 24, Spitalfields Market and The Barbican Arts Centre
- London Underground connections from Moorgate Station (Hammersmith & city, Circle, Metropolitan line and National rail) and St Paul’s underground station (Central line)
- With the introduction of Crossrail, London’s high speed rail link which is coming soon, links to Stratford City, the West End and Heathrow Airport
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49782123.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.