3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaithness Road, Teesville, Middlesbrough, TS6
- SMART FAMILY THREE BEDROOM HOME
- BLOCKPAVED DRIVEWAY LEADING TO GARAGE
- 15 FT LOUNGE AND 16 FT KITCHEN
- WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
- 13 FT MASTER BEDROOM
This Smart family home boasts two reception rooms and a beautiful shaker style kitchen.
Ample parking to the property with a blockpaved drive & brick built garage to the rear elevation.
Briefly comprising of a hall with a understairs wc.
Stunning lounge with a inset cast iron log burner and bay window to the front elevation.
The rear of the property is open plan comprising of a family dining area with upvc double doors opening onto the timber decking , shaker style kitchen making this the hub of this beautiful home.
4.57m x 3.53m
3.99m x 3.23m
3.78m x 3.8m
2.03m x 2.03m
To the front elevation paved driveway leading to garage, To the rear elevation patio and well maintained lawn.
4.95m x 5.36m
Ground floor WC
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST120153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.