4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Downham - Plot 36 at Wellington Green, Churton Road, Farndon, CH3
- Save thousands of pounds when using the Help to Buy scheme
- Kitchen/breakfast/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Living room
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- En suite to master bedroom
This delightful 4 bedroom home has the space and light needed for the ideal family home.
The generously sized kitchen/dining/family area features French doors opening onto the rear garden and is a truly welcoming place to start the day, while being ideal for entertaining. The light and airy living room is perfect for relaxation and quality family time, with a bay window and double doors opening onto the dining area.
The first floor is home to the four bedrooms, three of which are doubles, while bedroom four could be a perfect home office. Three of the bedrooms are served by the family bathroom and the master enjoys the additional luxury of an en suite.
- Kitchen/family room - 5.01m x 2.98m , 16'6" x 9'10"
- Living room - 5.27m x 3.18m, 17'4" x 10'5"
- Dining room - 2.98m x 2.82m, 9'10" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.30m x 3.03m , 14'1" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.51m x 3.28m, 11'6" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.55m x 3.03m, 11'8" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.63m x 2.53m, 8'7" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49783632.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20274-036_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.