2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthwood Road, Rusthall, Tunbridge Wells
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Close to Rusthall Village Centre
- Reception Room/Study
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Family Bathroom and additional W.C
- Dressing Room Area
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Heating
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
Marketed by KMJ Property - Well presented two bedroom semi-detached family home close to Rusthall village centre. The accommodation comprises; lounge, a further reception room/study, extended kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, upstairs family bathroom an additional W.C and dressing room area. The property also benefits from gas fired heating, double glazing and a well maintained rear garden and is being sold with no forward chain EPC E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8044109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KMJ Property (Tunbridge Wells) Ltd, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.