2 bedroom flat for saleBaxter Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO19
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedrooms
- Split Level First Floor Flat
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Gas Radiator Heating and Double Glazing
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Austin & Wyatt are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom split
level first floor flat in the residential area of Thornhill in Southampton. The property in our opinion is presented to a very good standard and the accommodation comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom and two double bedrooms. Also the property benefits from a balcony, gas radiator heating and double glazing. A viewing is highly recommended so call us today on 02380 685522.
The location in our opinion is very good for local amenities, bus routes and access to the M27.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49789182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABT170264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.