2 bedroom apartment for sale18 Main Street, Lubenham, Market Harborough
- Ground floor with door entry system
- Two Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Fully Fitted Pronorm Kitchen
- Villeroy & Boch Bathrooms
- 10 year CRL warranty
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking Spaces
- Close to Market Harborough with regular trains to London St Pancras
This high specification conversion of classic Victorian building is conveniently situated in picturesque private communal grounds in the heart of the charming rural south Leicestershire village of Lubenham. This sympathetically designed development has retained the architectural delights and proportions of the original Victorian building whilst refurbished to suit modern contemporary living.
Apartment 1 is situated on the ground floor with contemporary Pronorm kitchen, a range of appliances, Villeroy & Boch bathroom with under floor heating allocated parking and door entry system.
Early viewing recommended.
Property Information - This high specification conversion of classic Victorian and modern single storey buildings is conveniently situated in picturesque private communal grounds in the heart of the charming rural south Leicestershire village of Lubenham.
Apartment 1: Ground floor, two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Living/Dining Kitchen area, secure electronic gated access, allocated parking, door entry system and access to communal gardens.
Location - Nestled in an idyllic rural retreat with spacious gardens The Laurels sits just over two miles from Market Harborough. Perfectly located for commuters, being just 3 miles from Market Harborough Train Station, with regular trains to London St Pancras, M1 junction 20 and Lutterworth are 20 minutes drive and Kettering just 30 minutes away surrounded by all the delights the south Leicestershire countryside has to offer.
Market Harborough (Station) 2.5 miles
Junction 20, M1 11 miles
Lutterworth 11 miles
Kettering 14 miles
Leicester 17 miles
Northampton 19 miles
Lubenham And Surrounds - Lubenham is a small historic village close to the river Welland with classic village green, Coach and Horses public house, village shop, Primary school and All Saints church.
Close to the Grand Union canal, the area boasts lovely country walks, a heritage trail and striking buildings of historical interest. In September Lubenham hosts the delightful Scarecrow festival and is also perfectly situated to access many surrounding attractions such as Foxton Locks, Rockingham castle, Wistow maze and Kilworth House Theatre.
Just minutes away is the thriving rural market town of Market Harborough, on the Leicestershire/Northamptonshire border. Well known for its charming town centre with many independent shops to browse and great restaurants to enjoy showcasing the extensive local produce. With the opportunity to visit the twice monthly farmers market, Harborough museum and theatre, the Arts Fresco festival in September or just to enjoy Welland Park, both the town and surrounding area are perfect for families. It is well provided with popular state and private schools, sport and leisure facilities, great days out, outdoor activities from a calming canal boat ride to the adrenalin fuelled Armourgeddon Ltd, a wealth of nearby heritage sites all with excellent transport links.
General - High quality refurbishment retaining classic charm of Victorian Architecture
Landscaped communal gardens for Apartments
Door entry system for Apartments
Ground Rent: £150 pa
Internal Specification - Wood flooring in living areas, tiled bathrooms and carpeted bedrooms
Gas combi boilers
Virgin and BT broadband, TV and phone connection with Freeview
Built in storage and wardrobes
Kitchens And Bathrooms - Expertly designed, contemporary German Pronorm kitchen with matt door finish by Plug. A range of appliances, including:
Bosch fan oven and combi microwave
Elicia extractor fan
4 zone Induction hob
Villeroy & Boch Sanitary ware
Hans Grohe fittings
Fully tiled marble walls and flooring
Contemporary heated towel rail
Warranty - Each property comes with a 10 year warranty which will cover all aspects of manufacturing and building defects giving you peace of mind in your new home.
Directional Note - Leaving Leicester city take the A6 to Market Harborough, go in to Market Harborough on B607 into the town centre, turn right onto the A4304 (Harborough Road) past Welland Park to Lubenham. The Laurels is on the left as indicated by the agents board as you enter the village.
Reservation Procedure - Properties can be reserved through Fothergill Wyatt. Please call 0116 270 5900 for further information.
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website, you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com and viewings can be booked directly by calling 0116 270 5900.
Please note images are indicative only and not specific to plot.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49790121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27196612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.