3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIngram Crescent, Dunscroft, Doncaster
- Three Bedrooms
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Shower Room Downstairs
- Bathroom Upstairs
- No Upward Chain
Looking for your first home or something a little bigger? Then this is for you, This three bedroom semi detached property has loads to offer and must be viewed. Call today
Looking for your first home or something a little bigger? Then this is for you, This three bedroom semi detached property has loads to offer and must be viewed.
With a side facing door, front facing double glazed window and door to hall.
With stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, central heating radiator and telephone point.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window and wc.
With a rear and front facing double glazed door and door to old coal house and shower room.
With a rear facing double glazed window, shower cubicle, ladder rail and tiled walls and floor.
Lounge 14' 9" into door recess x 12' 8" ( 4.50m into door recess x 3.86m )
With a front facing double glazed window, decorative coving to ceiling, decorative ceiling rose and fire place.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.57m )
With double glazed doors to conservatory, decorative ceiling rose, coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
With double glazed windows and door.
Kitchen 11' 7" plus storage x 8' plus storage ( 3.53m plus storage x 2.44m plus storage )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units under worksurfaces, a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood, spotlights, washing machine plumbing with tiled walls. A rear facing double glazed window and door built in cupboard and pantry.
With stairs from hall, side facing double glazed window, loft access and airing cupboard with wall mounted combi boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 8" plus storage ( 3.48m x 3.56m plus storage )
A double room a front facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 8" max ( 3.48m x 3.56m max )
A second double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' inc storage ( 2.62m x 2.44m inc storage )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in cupboard over bulkhead.
With a rear facing double glazed obscure window, central heating radiator, bath, wc, wash hand basen, extractor fan and tiled walls.
With railings and a gate, drive and lawned area.
Enclosed rear garden with lawned and paved area, raised decked area and cold water tap.
This property is of none standard construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49790871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.