4 bedroom detached house for salePentylands Close, Highworth, SWINDON
- highly extended family home
- entrance reception, living room, dining room
- breakfast/family room, kitchen, utility/cloak room
- 2 bathrooms, 4 double bedrooms
- large plot, drive, carport and garage
Allen & Harris offer this highly extended 4 double bedroom family home on a much larger than average plot backing on to open fields. Situated in this sought after area with-in Highworth a viewing is essential to see all this family home has to offer.
Allen & Harris offer this highly extended 4 double bedroom family home on a much larger than average plot backing on to open fields.
The accommodation comprises of; entrance reception, spacious living room, dining room, breakfast room/family area, kitchen, utility/cloak room, 4 bedrooms and 2 further bathrooms. Outside is a large fully landscaped garden, ample driveway, carport and garage.
Situated in this sought after area with-in Highworth a viewing is essential to see all this family home has to offer.
Double glazed door. Double glazed window. Radiator. Understairs storage. Door to living room and dining room. Laminate flooring. Stairway to first floor landing.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 18' 5" max x 18' max ( 5.61m max x 5.49m max )
Double aspect double glazed windows (two to front and one to side). Feature gas fireplace. Radiator.
Dining Area 10' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.72m )
Access to breakfast area. Laminate flooring. Access to entrance reception.
Breakfast Area / Family Space 18' 6" max x 7' 7" ( 5.64m max x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear. French double glazed doors to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Access to rear lobby. Access to kitchen and dining area.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to side. Range of fitted floor and wall mounted units with worksurface over. Inset sink unit. Tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for dishwasher (integral included) Fitted range oven with grill, double oven and 5 ring hob. Glass front displays. Wine rack. Space for double width fridge/freezer.
Tiled floor. Door to utility/cloak room. Door to rear garden.
Utility / Cloakroom
Plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier. Tiled floor. Double glazed window. Chrome towel radiator. Wash hand basin set into vanity. W.c.
Landing / Study Space
Large light and airing landing with 3 velux windows. Ideal for use as a study. Eave storage. Door to airing cupboard, all bedrooms and bathroom. Access to loft space.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear with country views. Radiator. Access to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window. Towel radiator. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. W.c. Shower cubical. Part tiling. Inset spot lights. Extractor.
Second Bedroom 15' 7" max x 12' 1" ( 4.75m max x 3.68m )
Restricted head height. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Third Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 10' 6" + storage x 8' 10" ( 3.20m + storage x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Fourth Bedroom 14' 11" max x 7' 8" ( 4.55m max x 2.34m )
Restricted head height. Double glazed window to rear with country views. Radiator.
4 Piece Family Bathroom Irregular Shaped Room 11' 10" max x 8' 1" ( 3.61m max x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to side. Towel radiator. 4 Piece suite comprising, glazed shower cubical, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and w.c. Inset spotlighting. Extractor. Part tiling.
Area laid to lawn. Side access to rear garden. Side access to bike store.
Large plot backing on to open field. Largely laid to lawn with large patio area. 2 Decked areas. Matured trees/shrubs border the property. Large storage unit to rear of garden. Summer house. Side access from the front.
Ample driveway for numerous vehicles.
Carport 13' 1" max x 12' 5" ( 3.99m max x 3.78m )
access to property and garage. Access to side garden.
Garage 17' x 8' 3" ( 5.18m x 2.51m )
Up and over door. Window to rear. Power and light.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will find banks, a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49790877.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.