3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbany Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Large chain free 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Off road parking
- Popular location
- Large rear garden
- 2 handy receptions rooms
- EPC energy rating D (59)
If your main criteria when looking for your dream home is space and flexibility, then this is definitely one for you to add to your list. From the moment you step through the front door into the spacious hallway, you will be eager to explore this fantastic family home - full of character with good sized rooms and in a great sought-after location.Picture yourself relaxing at the end of a busy day in the spacious lounge; or maybe you can see all the family gathered in the dining area, eagerly awaiting the results of that new recipe you’ve cooked up in the kitchen area! And with two spacious double bedrooms and a good size single, this property will suit a growing family down to the ground. The garden is a big plus too; a good size lawn with storage shed for garden furniture and bikes; and with the east facing garden getting a lot of sun throughout the day, why not enjoy a barbecue and a few beers on the patio? The location means it’s a peaceful spot and such a popular road – a short walk to town when the weather is nice, and out of town enough to be away from all the hustle and bustle. This is sure to get a lot of interest, especially being chain free so phone up now for a viewing!!
What the Owner says:
We came here 40 years ago and picked this property purely for its size and location when we viewed it for the first time. We have now decided it is too big for just the two of us and would love to see the house enjoyed by a young family again. So close to the town is brilliant when we have had friends over, we have loved the stroll into town to the restaurants and never have to worry about the drive home. We wish the new owners many happy years here.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 9'0 x 7'9 (2.75m x 2.36m)
- Sitting/Dining Room: 12'5 x 10'6 (3.79m x 3.20m)
- Lounge: 12'0 x 12'0 up to bay (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 10'6 (3.79m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 7'9 (2.75m x 2.36m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49791006.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.