1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleNew Road, PORTSMOUTH
- Ground Floor Flat
- Brick Built Shed In Garden
- 1 Bedroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Must Be Seen!!
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this ground floor flat. The property consists of a entrance area, front room, bedroom, kitchen/diner, bathroom with a seperate W/C and cloackroom. The property also has the benefits of a garden with a brick built shed at the bottom of the garden.
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this ground floor flat located down New Road. The property consists of a entrance area, front room, bedroom with a door leading to the back garden and built in wardrobes, kitchen/diner that also has a door leading to the back garden, Bathroom with a seperate W/C and a clockroom. The property also has the benefits to its own front door and back gardenw ith a brick built shed.
We highly recommend an internal inspections of this proeprty, please call the Portsmouth Fox and Sons Team on 02392 671110
Door with a double glazed window in, carpeted.
Lounge 14' 8" x 15' 7" ( 4.47m x 4.75m )
Window to front of the property that is double glazed, T.V point, 1 radiator, carpeted.
Kitchen/diner 21' 6" x 8' 5" ( 6.55m x 2.57m )
Windows to the side and back of the property, door that leads to the back garden, built in oven and hob, boiler, 1 radiator, kitchen is half tiled,
Tiled, window on the side wall of the property.
Bedroom 11' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.38m )
Door that leads to the back garden, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, 1 radiator.
Double glazed window, shower over the bath, seperate W/C, also with window.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49791273.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.